Monday, April 24, 2006

Dance fever

What a way to close out a great conference! The party Saturday night at Fat Fish Blue was hopping. Yes, it was packed, and when the band started it was loud, but it was sooooo much fun! And Neil is right, copy editors dancing side by side with sorority girls in formals was quite a sight. I loved it when the band gave a shout out to the copy editors. How often do you get to hear that?

I've posted a few photos on Flickr. Apologies for the quality, but they were taken with my phone. Dancing and multiple cosmopolitans were involved as well...

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

I was nervous to look at those pictures, but there's nothing too embarrassing of me. One can never be too sure when margaritas and dancing are involved.

5:34 PM  
Blogger Deirdre said...

Don't worry, Nicole, I'm keeping the really embarrassing ones for blackmailing purposes... OK, not really. :-)

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home